Pages

outfit: bright white, mustard and leopard


I have a confession to make.

I never really got in to Mad Men.

I realise that probably sounds insane when you look at my outfits and notice that I am just a slight bit inspired by the 1950's and 60's.. and I did really like a lot of the outfits, I can't deny that.. I just got a little bored of it and didn't really find the storyline really gripped me at all. 

Sigh. I really did want to like it.


Regardless of that, today my outfit had me feeling very Joan Holloway (although these photos do absolutely nothing for my little "curves" - I swear I looked much curvier in real life!!), so naturally I was strutting about the office today, swinging my hips and lashing out bitchy remarks and broken hearts.

Hahaha as if.

My skirt and top are thrifted, and I have no idea where I got these shoes - only that I desperately need a new pair because they are basically falling off my feet broken (so sad).


Oh hi Disney kitten!


Happy Friday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I've never even watched "Mad Men" :D
    You look stunning as always, I may be saying that for the thousand time,but you really do.
    And in love with your gorgeous hair and lipstick ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay glad to hear I'm not the only one not jumping on that bandwagon!
      Thank you haha :) x

      Delete
  2. Hello! Thanks for following. I have immediately fallen in love with your style so am following immediately. This outfit is so simple and sophisticated. I just really love the effortlessness about it. And your kitty is the cutest :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and thank you very much!! :)

      Delete
  3. KITTY!
    But anyway...great outfit as per :) I actually cannot explain how much I'm crushing on yr sixties style. And don't worry about the Mad Men confession, I got 20 minutes into an episode and fell asleep.
    Also I love your balloon tattoo! Is it by any chance inspired by the Circa Survive album artwork??
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you!
      Yes! I felt like I was going to!!
      It isn't no, I should check that artwork out I think because I've had a few people ask that ^_^ I just like balloons!

      Delete
  4. I can't bothered watching mad men, even though everyone keeps telling me that I'll love it for the fashion. Too much effort when I can just see the outfits in pictures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...